Ref #: EJPIN26799
1939 World's Fair Multicolored Sapphire Fish Brooch
Multicolored Sapphire Fish Brooch, featuring a cluster of various-sized and hued blue, pink, and purple sapphires, accented by brilliant-cut diamonds with a single cabochon-cut ruby 'eye', in 18k yellow gold and platinum. This fish motif brooch was an iconic 1939 New York World’s Fair Norman Bel Geddes design. Trabert & Hoeffer Mauboussin exhibited at the 1939 New York World’s Fair.
- Signed Trabert & Hoeffer Mauboussin
- Blue sapphires weighing ~35.40 total carats with pink/purple sapphires weighing ~16.00 total carats
- Diamonds weighing ~2.20 total carats
- Ruby weighing ~0.90 carats
- 3" long and 2" wide at widest point