Ref #: CEPL09724
Pearl & Diamond "Lagrange" Stud Earrings
This collection was inspired by Joseph-Louis Lagrange, an Italian Enlightenment Era mathematician, who developed the mathematical equations used in pave diamond settings as well as the asymmetrical stone settings in these stud earrings.
- Various-sized round Akoya pearls
- Round brilliant-cut diamonds weighing 0.35 total carats
- Posts with clutch backs for pierced ears
- Handcrafted in Philadelphia by Paul Morelli
- Just over 0.6" diameter (16mm)