*Rolex's suggested retail price before applicable taxes. Rolex reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
- Reference 268621
- Model Case Oyster, 37 mm, Oystersteel and Everose gold
- Bezel 18 kt Everose gold bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated with raised numerals
- Water-Resistance Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Movement Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Caliber 2236, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve Approximately 55 hours
- Bracelet Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Dial Black
- Certification Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Bidirectional Rotatable Bezel
The Yacht-Master’s bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel is made of precious materials. The raised polished numerals and graduations stand out clearly against a matt, sand-blasted background.
Like all Rolex Professional watches, the Yacht-Master 37 offers exceptional legibility in all circumstances, and especially in the dark, thanks to its Chromalight display. The broad hands and hour markers in simple shapes – triangles, circles, rectangles – are filled with a luminescent material emitting a long-lasting glow.
Gold is coveted for its lustre and nobility. Steel reinforces strength and reliability. Together, they harmoniously combine the best of their properties. A true Rolex signature, Rolesor has featured on Rolex models since the early 1930s, and was trademarked as a name in 1933. It is one of the prominent pillars of the Oyster collection.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Betteridge is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
Rolex Yacht-MasterThe Watch of the Open SeasView all models
You May Also Like