- Reference 116400GV
- Model Case Oyster, 40 mm, Oystersteel
- Bezel Smooth
- Water-Resistance Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Movement Perpetual, mechanical , self-winding , with a magnetic shield to protect the movement
- Caliber 3131, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve Approximately 48 hours
- Bracelet Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Dial Black
- Certification Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Green sapphire crystal
The green sapphire crystal is a unique watch crystal developed by Rolex, it is scratchproof, fade-proof and available exclusively on the Milgauss.
The Milgauss GV features a black dial with luminescent orange hour markers at 3, 6 and 9 o'clock, interspersed with white hour markers. A green sapphire crystal – with a twist of lime – produces light reflections while preserving optimal legibility. Yet another Rolex first.
Rolex uses Oystersteel for its steel watch cases. Specially developed by the brand, Oystersteel belongs to the 904L steel family, alloys most commonly used in high-technology and in the aerospace and chemical industries, where maximum resistance to corrosion is essential. Oystersteel is extremely resistant, offers an exceptional finish once polished and maintains its beauty even in the harshest environments.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Betteridge is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.