- Reference 116505
- Model Case Oyster, 40 mm, Everose gold
- Bezel Fixed, with engraved tachymetric scale, in 18 kt Everose gold
- Water-Resistance Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Movement Perpetual, mechanical chronograph, self-winding
- Caliber 4130, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve Approximately 72 hours
- Bracelet Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Dial Black and pink
- Certification Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
The tachymetric scale
With its tachymetric scale, its three counters and its pushers, the Cosmograph Daytona was designed to be the ultimate timing tool for endurance racing drivers. The bezel features a tachymetric scale to read average speed over a given distance based on elapsed time.
Black and Pink Dial
This model’s Black and pink dial with snailed counters features 18 kt gold applique hour markers and hands in Chromalight, a highly-legible luminescent material. The central sweep seconds hand allows an accurate reading of 1/8 second, while the two counters on the dial display the lapsed time in hours and minutes. Drivers can accurately map out their track times and tactics without fail.
18 kt Everose gold
To preserve the beauty of its pink gold watches, Rolex created and patented an exclusive 18 kt pink gold alloy cast in its own foundry: Everose gold. Introduced in 2005, 18 kt Everose is used on all Rolex Oyster models in pink gold.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Betteridge is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.