- Reference 126622
- Model Case Oyster, 40 mm, Oystersteel and platinum
- Bezel 950 platinum bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated with raised numerals
- Water-Resistance Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Movement Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Caliber 3235, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve Approximately 70 hours
- Bracelet Oyster, flat three-piece links
- Dial Slate
- Certification Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Bidirectional Rotatable Bezel
The Yacht-Master’s bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel is made of precious materials. The raised polished numerals and graduations stand out clearly against a matte, sand-blasted background.
Like all Rolex Professional watches, the Yacht-Master 40 offers exceptional legibility in all circumstances, and especially in the dark, thanks to its Chromalight display. The broad hands and hour markers in simple shapes – triangles, circles, rectangles – are filled with a luminescent material emitting a long-lasting glow.
Many Rolex watches are available with the now-legendary combination of yellow, white or Everose gold and steel known as Rolesor, but Rolesium is a creation specific to the Yacht-Master. While the case and bracelet are in rugged 904L stainless steel, the bezel of the Rolesium versions is made of 950 platinum, imparting a silvery whiteness and vibrant luminosity for an unmistakable sense of luxury.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Betteridge is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.