- Reference 268655
- Model Case Oyster, 37 mm, Everose gold
- Bezel Bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with matte black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, polished raised numerals and graduations
- Water-Resistance Waterproof to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Movement Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- Caliber 2236, Manufacture Rolex
- Power Reserve Approximately 55 hours
- Bracelet Oysterflex
- Dial Diamond-paved
- Certification Superlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
The diamond-paved dials are a sparkling symphony to enhance the watch and enchant the wearer. Gem-setters finely carve the precious metal to hand-shape the seat in which each gemstone will be perfectly lodged.
Bidirectional Rotatable Bezel
The Yacht-Master’s bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel is made of precious materials. The raised polished numerals and graduations stand out clearly against a matte, sand-blasted background. This functional bezel – which allows the wearer to calculate, for example, the sailing time between two buoys – is also a key component in the model’s distinctive visual identity.
18 kt Everose gold
To preserve the beauty of its pink gold watches, Rolex created and patented an exclusive 18 kt pink gold alloy cast in its own foundry: Everose gold. Introduced in 2005, 18 kt Everose is used on all Rolex Oyster models in pink gold.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Betteridge is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.