Ref #: EJPEN22335
Turn-of-the-Century Emerald & Diamond Cluster Pendant
Antique emerald and diamond cluster pendant, centering a natural pear-shaped emerald surrounded by a graduating old mine-cut diamond surround suspended from a knife-edge drop with two old mine-cut diamonds and a four old mine-cut diamond bar surmount, the pendant mounted in platinum-topped 18k yellow gold and suspended from a fine 16" platinum chain necklace, circa 1900. Emerald weighing approximately 2.10 carats and twenty-two diamonds weighing approximately 2.05 total carats (G-J color, VS-SI clarity). Accompanied by the original antique pendant box.