Ref #: EJNEC13326
Ruby & Diamond Cluster Necklace
Ruby and diamond necklace, the front composed of a graduated series of clusters each set with a cabochon ruby surrounded by round brilliant-cut diamonds, mounted in 18k yellow gold and platinum, numbered 'NY39960' and signed 'VCA' for Van Cleef & Arpels, circa 1969.
- Rubies weighing ~160 total carats
- Diamonds weighing ~35 total carats
- Largest oval-shaped cabochon ruby at center is GIA-certified: 19.58 carats and of Burmese origin with no indications of heating
- Second largest ruby is GIA-certified: 10.27 carats and of East African origin with no indications of heating
- 18" long, the central cluster measuring 1.05" at widest