for this item is
- Paying tribute to Omega’s dive watch heritage
- Featuring the world’s premier black ceramic bezel with orange rubber
- Driven by the 9900 calibre movement certified by METAS
- Water-resistant to 60 bar (600 metres) with a helium escape valve
- 45.5mm stainless steel case paired with a rubber strap
DESIGNED FOR DIVERS
Paying tribute to Omega’s ocean heritage, the Seamaster Planet Ocean collection features Master Chronometer certification, advanced designs and water resistance to 600 metres.
Designed for use underwater, the indexes in the Seamaster Planter Ocean collection emit blue light, while the minute hand and bezel glow green to help divers easily keep track of time.
MASTER OF TIME
The Seamaster Planet Ocean Automatic Co-Axial Divers wristwatch features META certified 9900 calibre movement, a chronograph feature to measure intervals of time, and a 45.5 mm stainless steel case presented on a black rubber strap with bold orange stitching.
This diver’s timepiece is water resistant to 600 metres below water level and includes a helium escape valve for long-term underwater work.
The black ceramic dial is framed by an orange rubber bezel with a diving scale crafted with Liquidmetal™.
Standard Delivery (Est 1-3 Days) - Free
Our secure shipping service delivers Monday - Saturday between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. For security purposes, every delivery requires an adult signature; Betteridge does not deliver to P.O. boxes nor third party forwarding services. To find out more about delivery, click here. Tracking information is available upon request.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, the Betteridge E-Commerce team can be reached at 888-556-2127, during the following times (Eastern Time):
- Monday - Saturday: 9:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m
- Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
- Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving day and Christmas day
Alternatively, you can email the E-commerce team at firstname.lastname@example.org.